Poll: Should the Matchday Chatbox stay?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
100.00%
1 100.00%
No
0%
0 0%
No, but replace with something else (specify in thread)
0%
0 0%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Matchday chatbox - stay or go?
For the past few rounds, the matchday chatbox has been in operation. Since we started using it, the number of people who have used has diminished in number to around 3 or 4 of us during the last match.

It appears to me as though this isn't something people want to use. If so, I can stop setting up every week.

The poll will run for the next week to determine you'd like the Matchday Chatbox to stay or go and if it's to go, whether you'd like a replacement.
Cheers!

Please don’t PM me with help issues as I won’t respond. Use the Help & Suggestions Forum.
2018 - Fighting Tiger Fund Patron
2018 - Official Richmond Cheer Squad Member
i vote stay

it is good to have when we play interstate and cant get to the match but can watch it live on t.v

its a great idea and i'm sure more ppl will start using it once we start winning next season.

The Tiger Army needs 75,000 [U]members[/U] to rule the AFL jungle...
66,245 are on the prowl.......WAKE UP, FIRE UP and JOIN UP NOW !!!!
Eat em alive TIGERS!!!
Just because I don't use it, I am reluctant to say scrap it when others enjoy using it.
I say keep it. I have used it when I have been online watching live (the last two Sunday games I've been listening on the radio so couldn't comment, and Sat games I can't be near a computer). I fully intend to use it tomorrow when we play Melb - I can watch and comment live. It certainly saves adding to threads with lots of posts that people hate anyway Big Grin
Paid up 2017 Member.
RichardMEL Wrote:It certainly saves adding to threads with lots of posts that people hate anyway Big Grin

He says after 12,257 posts!!!! LOL.
RichardMEL Wrote:I say keep it. I have used it when I have been online watching live (the last two Sunday games I've been listening on the radio so couldn't comment, and Sat games I can't be near a computer). I fully intend to use it tomorrow when we play Melb - I can watch and comment live. It certainly saves adding to threads with lots of posts that people hate anyway Big Grin

:busted:12,000+ posts hey. Smile

The Tiger Army needs 75,000 [U]members[/U] to rule the AFL jungle...
66,245 are on the prowl.......WAKE UP, FIRE UP and JOIN UP NOW !!!!
Eat em alive TIGERS!!!
Well see??? 12,000+ reasons to keep the chatbox!!!! Big Grin
Paid up 2017 Member.
I think the chatbox is a good idea. I used to use rhett bartlett's version of it last year but it seems to have stopped. Anyway I'm not always able to join in as I have a young family but when I get the chance I would like it to be there. My main problem is I don't know where to find it, I'm pretty bad with computers at times. I sometimes find the link in the game's thread but couldn't find it last week. I would use it more often if it was more accessable, or more to the point I knew how to access it. I'm sure it's pretty easy to do but as I said I'm not the best with new fangled gizmowatzits.
????
I wasnt aware of how it worked, but i say it is a good thing, i live interstate and cant get to many games, so it would be good to have an opinion, (other than the missuses) during the game! i will be on tomorrow!
VERY PROUD, AND HUMBLE PIE EATING, NOW ADVOCATE OF THE ONE AND ONLY RICHARD TAMBLING!!!
I cant find the bastard or I would be on it like fat kids on cup cakes.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Matchday Live Coverage Ned 4 843 06-04-2010, 11:39
Last Post: Ned