Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gold Coast in July
The Queenlsand Supporters Club has organised a function for the July 4th Round 14 game against Adelaide at Carrara on the Gold Coast. The event will include:

* Reserved Premium Undercover seat
* BBQ Buffet dining
* 5 hours of beer, wine and soft drinks

Guest speakers will include Kevin Sheedy, Dale Weightman and a member of the coaching staff.
Possibly a couple of players will drop in for autographs.

The function will run from 5pm (game kicks off at 7.10pm) and finishes at 10.00pm. A courtesy bus will drop people back in Broadbeach after the function finishes.

Ticket prices are $149 for QRSC members and $159 for RFC members and guests. Numbers are strictly limited to 125 people on a first in basis.

Enquiries can be through phone on 0414 668878 or 0738897999 (bus. hrs)or email [EMAIL="qldtigers@gmail.com"]qldtigers@gmail.com[/EMAIL]

The tigers haven't been north for 3 years and a great night is assured! If your thinking of travelling away for an interstate match this year, keep this function in mind. All proceeds go to the RFC.

The Queensland Supporters group was formed in 2004 and has consistently been in the top tier of performers in raising funds for the RFC since our inception. Supporting the roar from up north!
KICKING GOALS IN 2013 WITH
JACK RIEWOLDT
I AM FROM TIGERLAND . . . . . PUNT ROAD IS MY HOME!
Thanks for the info. Smile

I'll be staying in Broadbeach and will keep an eye out for Tiges fans staggering off a bus after the game.
"The future will be better tomorrow." (Dopey) Dan Quayle
Ill be coming to QLD for the game, cant wait!
Returning in 2012
Well, still recovering from Fridays win over the Lions (still can't workout why they serve spirits in small cups but you can't get a full strength beer, is this Australia wide. Nice problem to have but would have preferred Bundy to Cougar, but who's complaining!).

As you've probably read in the game reports, the QRSC were out in force on the night. 400 flyers for the July function were handed out at the game and more have been posted to Qld members. The function area is sensational, undercover seats on the wing/half forward line at the scoreboard end are included in the price and the QRSC heavy hitters ironed out all the potential problems with the Gold Coast hierachy and a good night is assured.

Our record at the ground is gathering momentum and it's time for the crows. This post is designed to give the Y&B army as much opportunity as everyone else to attend this function. Only 125 tickets are available and the tickets are starting to sell, so if you are interested feel free to pm for more details or payment options.

Hoping to see a few Y&Bers on the Coast in July!
JACK RIEWOLDT
I dunno about Carrara but at the MCG the spirits are mid-strength as well.
The extra f is for fanatical
proffessional optimist Wrote:I dunno about Carrara but at the MCG the spirits are mid-strength as well.

Definitely full strength spirits at Carrara. By the can or straight nips in plastic cups, tried them both. Ticket sales are ticking along nicelyBig Grin The flyer handout at the ground has proved successful but tickets are still available. Any interested tigers can contact me. Carn Tiges[Image: icon14.gif]
JACK RIEWOLDT
Keep up the good work, iwanna.
[COLOR=rgb(255, 140, 0)]MY AVATAR: [SIZE=4]1967 WEG tiger[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Club 80 July 14 Anduril 1 1,570 08-11-2016, 08:17
Last Post: Mr Babilla
  C 80 July The cult figures of RFC Anduril 0 877 02-07-2013, 14:00
Last Post: Anduril
  16Th July Event Flawed 4 841 18-07-2011, 14:23
Last Post: Beast
  July Function C 80 Anduril 10 1,459 06-07-2011, 22:01
Last Post: Barrel