Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any printers out there?
I had a thought while watching the guys on the ground against the Dogs on Sunday...they had the TAC message on the back of their jumpers taped over.

If anyone is a printer - or knows of one, I'd be interested in having a chat with them about producing some stickers to cover the TAC message on Web site Member's jumpers. The sticker would have a black background and the words, 'www.yellowandblack.info' printed on them in White (in a similar font to the TAC message).

I'd then make them available to anyone who'd like one.

Anyone able to provide me with a quote (or even better, donate them?).

Would Members of this site wear them on their Richmond jumpers?
Cheers!

Please don’t PM me with help issues as I won’t respond. Use the Help & Suggestions Forum.
2018 - Fighting Tiger Fund Patron
2018 - Official Richmond Cheer Squad Member
Isn't one of our Mods a printer?
Not moi Moi.
Moi Wrote:Isn't one of our Mods a printer?
I'm not aware of any, although I'll stand corrected if that's the case!
Cheers!

Please don’t PM me with help issues as I won’t respond. Use the Help & Suggestions Forum.
Moi Wrote:Isn't one of our Mods a printer?
yes.

I'll pm you, Peter(it's not me, either)
I've since found out who is the printer among us - I'll sound him out when he comes online later on.

In the meantime, I'm interested to find out if anyone wuuld actually wear it on their jumper?

If there's enough response, I won't mind paying for them myself to get some advertising on the backs of our Members Smile
Cheers!

PetersWeb Wrote:I had a thought while watching the guys on the ground against the Dogs on Sunday...they had the TAC message on the back of their jumpers taped over.

If anyone is a printer - or knows of one, I'd be interested in having a chat with them about producing some stickers to cover the TAC message on Web site Member's jumpers. The sticker would have a black background and the words, 'www.yellowandblack.info' printed on them in White (in a similar font to the TAC message).

I'd then make them available to anyone who'd like one.

Anyone able to provide me with a quote (or even better, donate them?).

Would Members of this site wear them on their Richmond jumpers?
good idea pete ..id certainly use them.
[color="white"]R.I.P. RoaR.... a true tiger..at rest.forever young.[size="5"][/size][size="6"][/size][/color]
I'd be happy to cough up for a patch and would even have a crack at sewing it onto my jumper.
Proud advocate of #21. Don't [:-censore with Shane Tuck!

2023 RFC draft pick - young Jeremy taken at pick 16.
I don't wear a jumper to the footy lol, but i could stick it on something.

Put on my scarf or something.
I would be happy to stick it underneath the 35 on the back of my jumper!