Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Matrix Men Join Tigers
Richmond Football Club has announced that Matrix Men (part of the LOreal group) will join the Club as a sponsor for the 2008 season.

Richmonds CEO Steven Wright said, We are delighted to have Matrix on-board as a new partner and the official shorts sponsor of the Club.

Matrix has long been regarded as a pacesetter in the salon professional industry in the USA and it is now making significant inroads throughout Australia.

With Matrixs growing focus on mens hair care and grooming, theres an ideal opportunity for it to promote product awareness via the strong Richmond brand.

Brent Durrant, General Manager for Matrix Australia says, Matrix Men is excited to support one of the most well established teams in the Australian Football League (AFL). Richmonds strong tradition, heritage and support system epitomise the values of Matrix.

To the best of my knowledge, this level of sponsorship is a first for a hair care brand in the hairdressing industry and Matrix Men is the perfect fit. Not only will the players look great on and off the field, it provides a perfect opportunity for the Matrix brand to be communicated to a broad audience.

Nathan Brown, Mark Coughlan, Brett Deledio and Andrew Raines are ambassadors for the companys Style Control System range.

for richmondfc.com.au

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/Default.asp...wsId=54127

Attached Files
.jpg   Matrix_tnail.jpg (Size: 2.7 KB / Downloads: 141)
Returning in 2012
Luke get onto the Article, There is a Pic of Cogs Wink
Returning in 2012
Wez Wrote:Luke get onto the Article, There is a Pic of Cogs Wink

Hahaha Luke sure does love his cogs doesn't he.
[Image: CotchSIG2.jpg]
They might also get mirrors and hairdryers with their product discounts. LOL.

Good to see young Raines following in his Father's footsteps...Pretty Boy Raines!
that's great news, it's always good to get new sponsorship and it's an interesting product/company too, it's good to have something different i think
"I think Australians are big-hearted and open-minded people, and embracing same-sex marriage is just a logical extension of who we are. I can't wait to celebrate the weddings of ALL my friends in the coming years. It's time." Rachael Taylor

Proud Co-Advocate of Reece Conca and Tyrone Vickery in 2013
fadoob Wrote:that's great news, it's always good to get new sponsorship and it's an interesting product/company too, it's good to have something different i think

i just realised that was my 1000th post, yipee to me, pity it was such a lame post, 1001st was so much betterBig Grin

now I must change my avatar in celebration
"I think Australians are big-hearted and open-minded people, and embracing same-sex marriage is just a logical extension of who we are. I can't wait to celebrate the weddings of ALL my friends in the coming years. It's time." Rachael Taylor

Proud Co-Advocate of Reece Conca and Tyrone Vickery in 2013
nice one wez.

g

h

e

y

not that there is anything wrong with that. apparently.
<CENSORED> [:-skull] <FILTERED>
Good to see Cogs up front and centre.

He was becoming our forgotten man.
wez, can you make that pic bigger...i thought it was cogs from seeing that tiny pic, then i went to click on it to make it bigger, and it was the same size. ahhh well lol
Deledio. Martin. Riewoldt. Cotchin. Astbury
The makings of a dynasty!
i just went onto the website to see the pic, and deledio is bloody huge. he has to be close to one of the biggest 20 year olds going around.
Deledio. Martin. Riewoldt. Cotchin. Astbury
The makings of a dynasty!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rothschild and Powell join Richmond Board Ned 18 685 02-03-2017, 13:56
Last Post: Graeme Bowman
  Emmett Dunne to join Richmond board Forbesy 41 1,366 21-08-2016, 12:04
Last Post: thebigricho
  Emmett Dunne to join Richmond board Ned 0 234 18-08-2016, 22:03
Last Post: Ned
  Greats join Dusty fan club Ned 0 147 20-07-2016, 00:12
Last Post: Ned
  Losing a few good men has expeosed class structure Anduril 5 425 29-04-2014, 20:56
Last Post: withagrin
  The Forgotten Men Gimme 163 11,747 19-02-2014, 11:07
Last Post: sniper
  Vickery will join the elite, says Lade Anduril 11 702 03-04-2013, 10:22
Last Post: colossus
  Tigers join fight against bullying Cardtrader 3 276 23-04-2012, 18:49
  Speed, Walsh join Tigers' Board RROFO 9 1,632 29-10-2011, 23:42
  Use of the Big Men aussieg 37 1,588 27-04-2009, 17:59
Last Post: Gimme