Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Check this forum before sending an e-mail!
I get lots of e-mail from people via the Contact Us form. The answers to most of the things people ask can be found in the site FAQ or in one of the threads contained in this forum.

To help lighten my load a little, please search these areas for the answer to your question then if you can't find the answer, post your question here.

By posting your question here, you will not only reap the benefit of having your questioned answered quickly by another member, but this forum will become a knowledgebase for future new members so that they can benefit from the wisdom imparted in this forum.
Cheers!

Please don’t PM me with help issues as I won’t respond. Use the Help & Suggestions Forum.
2018 - Fighting Tiger Fund Patron
2018 - Official Richmond Cheer Squad Member
Ned Wrote:I get lots of e-mail from people via the Contact Us form. The answers to most of the things people ask can be found in the site FAQ or in one of the threads contained in this forum..
Ned, the trouble with threads like this for beginners is that through nonuse it slips out the back door.
If it could be locked on the current page it might be seen and used more. SoooSlooow slides then comes back,usually because an experienced user knows where it is. Thanks.
[size="3"][color="yellow"]Grandad Tiger's main man for 2008 is: Kayne Pettifer.[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/color][/size]
[size="3"] [/size]
[size="3"][color="#ffff00"]Richo 09......Me Too.[/color][/size]
Grandad Tiger Wrote:Ned, the trouble with threads like this for beginners is that through nonuse it slips out the back door.
If it could be locked on the current page it might be seen and used more. SoooSlooow slides then comes back,usually because an experienced user knows where it is. Thanks.
The point I was trying to make is that you can search for what you're looking for. It's impossible to have every relevant thread highlighted and the difficulty lies in identifying which posts are most likely to be needed by new users.

Those members who need assistance can click on the "Search this Forum" to find if the answer to their question has already been posted in this Forum.

If it isn't in this Forum or the FAQ, it should be posted in the "New User Problems" thread which is now been made a 'Sticky'.
Cheers!

Please don’t PM me with help issues as I won’t respond. Use the Help & Suggestions Forum.
I don't know how new the queryists are, new sites can be confusing to people who don't know the jargon, me for example.
Maybe FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS and HELPDESK could be in bolder, much larger font?
Just a suggestion.
[size="3"][color="yellow"]Grandad Tiger's main man for 2008 is: Kayne Pettifer.[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/color][/size]
[size="3"] [/size]
I'm also putting links to the FAQ, the New User Problems Thread, this thread, and the Introduction thread into the Welcome e-mail so together this should give new members the information they need.
Cheers!

Yeah, Ned, should help most.
[size="3"] [/size]
There is a chance for you. No guarantee, but a chance.And this chance has come to be, because there is nothing static with free people.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cheap Diablo 3 GoldCheap RS Gold||RS Gold

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bounced e-mail addresses Ned 0 915 13-10-2005, 12:33
Last Post: Ned