Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is the new home of Yellow and Black Online
All the changes have left me behind I’m afraid guys. My opinion, the place has well and truly lost it’s mojo.
Football doesn't build character, it just eliminates the weak ones
(15-12-2018, 09:22)Mr Babilla Wrote: All the changes have left me behind I’m afraid guys. My opinion, the place has well and truly lost it’s mojo.

Possibly because it needs more Cartagena nightlife.
(15-12-2018, 09:22)Mr Babilla Wrote: All the changes have left me behind I’m afraid guys. My opinion, the place has well and truly lost it’s mojo.

Sorry to hear that you feel that way. I know that this most recent change was sudden which I know may have taken people by surprise.

This new software brings the site closer to how it used to be. I have tried to generate some interest in turning the site into a blog and forum however, now concede that the most popular format appears to be as a forum only so made the decision to go with that.

I look forward to the future and the hope that the site regains at least some of its mojo in time for the 2019 season!
Cheers!

Please don’t PM me with help issues as I won’t respond. Use the Help & Suggestions Forum.
2018 - Fighting Tiger Fund Patron
2018 - Official Richmond Cheer Squad Member
(18-12-2018, 17:47)Ned Wrote:

Sorry to hear that you feel that way. I know that this most recent change was sudden which I know may have taken people by surprise.

This new software brings the site closer to how it used to be. I have tried to generate some interest in turning the site into a blog and forum however, now concede that the most popular format appears to be as a forum only so made the decision to go with that.

I look forward to the future and the hope that the site regains at least some of its mojo in time for the 2019 season!

No worries Ned, I realise it’s a massive labor of love, and your work is awesome. I just liked the original, and I haven’t been able to get into the various iterations since.

I really hope it gets back to it’s old vibrant self.

Good luck with it, and thanks for all your work over the years.
Football doesn't build character, it just eliminates the weak ones
The more people like yourself that visit and comment and it will generate. It's always quiet at this time of year
Sponsor of Daniel Butler 2015-17
2005-2014 Sponsor of Daniel Jackson

Member of Yellow and Black the greatest of all Football Sites.Cool
(18-12-2018, 19:08)Vosstiger Wrote: The more people like yourself that visit and comment and it will generate. It's always quiet at this time of year

There's quiet and there's quiet VT. At the moment we make the morgue look like a rave. 

At one stage we had a Y and B rally where anyone connected to a former member tried to encourage them to drop in. Might be worth another go.
If you're committed enough, you can make any story work.

I once told a woman I was Kevin Costner, and it worked because I believed it.
Things will build again slowly we have a bit of churn at the moment. We may not reach 100000 members though. Interesting that if we were performing worse there would be much more comment.

It’s just what it is TBR
Sponsor of Daniel Butler 2015-17
2005-2014 Sponsor of Daniel Jackson

Member of Yellow and Black the greatest of all Football Sites.Cool

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Failed Login Notification on Yellow and Black justmike 20 1,745 26-02-2013, 23:10
Last Post: justmike
  Online Listening Grandad Tiger 43 4,898 12-10-2007, 14:10
Last Post: Grandad Tiger