Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dusty's Q and A
Anyone else go?

Was fantastic, easily the most relaxed and natural Dusty has ever been in public.

Nice to see the real him.
If you're committed enough, you can make any story work.

I once told a woman I was Kevin Costner, and it worked because I believed it.
Any new, cool, interesting info we might not have heard mate?
I hate to be one of those flogs but most of it probably should stay in the room out of respect for the concept but touching on the stuff in the paper today, he opened up on his shyness (ironically) which was much more severe than I had realised and was practically chronic.

Also spoke about how much the Brownlow was on his mind during the season, even to the point where he (half) jokingly told teammates to stop pinching votes off him when they had good games.
Was quite open about the fact that he desperately wanted it and would have been shattered to lose.

Spoke about the Grand Final Day three quarter time address which was essentially 'I ***** love you blokes'.

Ralph Carr spoke and he comes across as a much maligned guy, I think he genuinely cares for Dusty and wants the best for him.

Oh and Dane Swan needs a TV show. He is a million times funnier than Dave Hughes who was the one negative of the night.

He is doing another shortly, highly recommend going along if you can.
If you're committed enough, you can make any story work.

I once told a woman I was Kevin Costner, and it worked because I believed it.
On ya tbr.
Appreciate the snippets.

My two year old daughter and five year old son put on the Geelong Final this morning and I woke up to Ella yelling “there’s Dusty! I just saw Dusty!!!!”

Little smile from daddy...
Subtle early brainwashing, I like it Vinesy! Smile
No.8 Dick Clay 213g(1966-76), Michael Roach 200g 607goals(1977-89), Alan Geddes 182g 1925-43), Robert Carew 45g(1919-22), Jack Riewoldt 225*g 537*goals(2007-)