Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coming Soon - Y & B Makeover
iTiger59, post: 1506196, member: 9584 Wrote:Ned, a really useful feature would be 'Return to top of page' or better still to navigate to the list of 'most recent replies'. eBay have a floating button located at bottom right of the screen, now that would be really useful, expecially when you want to scan current activity.

Just asking Rolleyes

Possibly a handy tip for you, iT - I use the 'Home' button on my keyboard to jump to the top of the page.

Boing!
Ms Tantie.
xox
2017 advocate for Nathan Drummond - on the rise...
iTiger59, post: 1506196, member: 9584 Wrote:Ned, a really useful feature would be 'Return to top of page' or better still to navigate to the list of 'most recent replies'. eBay have a floating button located at bottom right of the screen, now that would be really useful, expecially when you want to scan current activity.

Just asking Rolleyes
It’s been right there all along

[attachment=o11323]

The new forum has a floating scroll bar that will allow you to find the post you’re looking for:

[attachment=o11324]
Cheers!

Please don’t PM me with help issues as I won’t respond. Use the Help & Suggestions Forum.
2018 - Fighting Tiger Fund Patron
2018 - Official Richmond Cheer Squad Member
Ned, post: 1506220, member: 1 Wrote:It’s been right there all along

[attachment=o11323]

Ooohhhh I never saw that!:oops:
Ned, post: 1506220, member: 1 Wrote:It’s been right there all along

[attachment=o11323]

The new forum has a floating scroll bar that will allow you to find the post you’re looking for:

[attachment=o11324]
Oooh! Doh!

I like to use the excuse that after the wonderful 4 days of the tiger-thon I was bleary eyed and never saw it, but that would not excuse the previous 5 or 6 years.
A dream doesn't become reality through magic, it takes sweat determination and hard work - C. Powell
Couldn't see it through the tears of joy! Smile
No.8 Dick Clay 213g(1966-76), Michael Roach 200g 607goals(1977-89), Alan Geddes 182g 1925-43), Robert Carew 45g(1919-22), Jack Riewoldt 225*g 537*goals(2007-)
Another new feature in the new forum is the ability to paste a link to an article into a post and have the summary of the article appear. This is similar to how pasting a link into Facebook reacts.

The other new feature is an automatic preview of your post will be shown to the right of your edit window. This will allow you to see what your post will look like before you hit the submit button.

[attachment=o11325]
Cheers!

Please don’t PM me with help issues as I won’t respond. Use the Help & Suggestions Forum.
I'm a member of another site called CompuServe. We just received notice this morning that all the forums are being closed. This has devastated many people, so I was wondering how difficult it is to move everything to a new server. I know nothing about how to do this, but it's happened here a few times when Ned has move stuff, and we don't seem to lose any threads and posts.
Jools, post: 1506230, member: 5457 Wrote:I'm a member of another site called CompuServe. We just received notice this morning that all the forums are being closed. This has devastated many people, so I was wondering how difficult it is to move everything to a new server. I know nothing about how to do this, but it's happened here a few times when Ned has move stuff, and we don't seem to lose any threads and posts.
It's relatively easy if you know what you're doing Smile

Are you interested in moving the site to another server?
Cheers!

I mentioned in an earlier post that I would be able to share advertising revenue with anyone who wished to publish original articles on the site. Setting this up is relatively simple:
  1. Advise me that you wish to write articles for the site
  2. I'll create your account on Wordpress
  3. You visit your profile and place your Google Adsense advertising code into the appropriate areas (see image below)
  4. You will then receive 75% of the advertising revenue for articles that you publish
  5. Easy, huh?
  6. If you don't want to gain income for your articles, don't complete the advertising code Smile
[attachment=o11327]
Cheers!

Thought that I'd get a few of these out today - sorry for all the posts Smile

Once an article is published to Wordpress, it will also be posted in the forum. Any comments or replies to the Article viewed from both the Article or Forum post.

Article in Wordpress:
[attachment=o11328]

Post in Discourse:
[attachment=o11329]
Cheers!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New version of forum software coming soon Ned 55 5,071 18-05-2008, 22:36
Last Post: Ned
  Synergy is coming! Ned 2 946 30-01-2007, 22:50
Last Post: Ned