Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2nd Preliminary Final - BoHiHawks v RFC
Is Weeble (or Nathan Foley for the untantitiated) still at the BH Dawks?

Curious!
Ms Tantie.
xox
2017 advocate for Nathan Drummond - on the rise...
thebigricho, post: 1503501, member: 9766 Wrote:He's dead to me.
Suspended animation at worst.

He will be back at Tigerland.
-=2016 Advocate for "The Shed"=-
-=2017 Advocate for Ivan (MkII) Soldo=-

______________________Au MRC FTF
Ms Tantie, post: 1503504, member: 5678 Wrote:Is Weeble (or Nathan Foley for the untantitiated) still at the BH Dawks?

Curious!
Ms Tantie.
xox
Yes he is, head coach of Dawks Next Generation Academy.
-=2016 Advocate for "The Shed"=-
-=2017 Advocate for Ivan (MkII) Soldo=-

______________________Au MRC FTF
BigTigerCasey, post: 1503507, member: 5585 Wrote:Yes he is, head coach of Dawks Next Generation Academy.
Thanks BTC. Makes me sad in a way, but glad that my most loved Tiger ever is kicking on.

Hopefully he'll come home one day.

Wish!
Ms Tantie.
xox
2017 advocate for Nathan Drummond - on the rise...
Can anyone tell me how I can watch the game today.
I'm in Far W Qld, so no Ch7 option, but I have access to Online platforms/Smart TV.
macks, post: 1503555, member: 5292 Wrote:Can anyone tell me how I can watch the game today.
I'm in Far W Qld, so no Ch7 option, but I have access to Online platforms/Smart TV.
download the plus7 app on your phone or ipad. When it asks to share your location say no then it'll ask to enter your postcode, put in a Melbourne one. Then you can just stream it off your device and possibly screen share it to your tv. Not sure if it works on the 7live website, I'll be trying it later as I'm in Canberra at the moment and they're not showing it either Rolleyes
Barrel, post: 1503557, member: 4908 Wrote:download the plus7 app on your phone or ipad. When it asks to share your location say no then it'll ask to enter your postcode, put in a Melbourne one. Then you can just stream it off your device and possibly screen share it to your tv. Not sure if it works on the 7live website, I'll be trying it later as I'm in Canberra at the moment and they're not showing it either Rolleyes

Thanks Baz - I'll give all that a go.
Barrel, post: 1503557, member: 4908 Wrote:Not sure if it works on the 7live website
Looks like you can see 7live on a desktop. I'll keep that in reserve in case Ch 7 on the TV starts pixellating. Does anyone else have problems at time with Ch 7 in Melbourne being susceptible to interference?
Tigers 33
Hawks 0
Graeme Bowman, post: 1503567, member: 6855 Wrote:Looks like you can see 7live on a desktop. I'll keep that in reserve in case Ch 7 on the TV starts pixellating. Does anyone else have problems at time with Ch 7 in Melbourne being susceptible to interference?
Yes! Been bad for the last few months, generally in the evening. It's happened already during the match.