Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2017 Trade Talk
Gracie, post: 1505676, member: 4835 Wrote:No You have to use your picks in order.

If a bid comes before 17 then we must use 17 first and the 20 and then 25 until we have met the required points
Aaaaaaahhh, not so excited now
It's a ridiculous system. Just make it like it used to be, you can take any eligible father-son selections with your last pick. Easy. Every club will get their turn over time, except maybe GC or Brisbane because no one stays there long enough Big Grin. At the very least make it that if a bid is made you use your next pick and move on.
Barrel, post: 1505672, member: 4908 Wrote:Thoughs on Aiden Bonar Col?

He looks talented very strong over head,and quick off the mark,also adds pressure in the forward line,at 190cm he looks a third forward or back man,lm not sure on his endurance because of his injuries over the last couple of years,but he could end up a wing man
Clubs must like him to be invited to the combine,but he's a tough one to say what round he will go.

Here's the Draft points table.

http://www.afl.com.au/staticfile/AFL%20T...edback.pdf
searching for players-for mass premiershipsBig Grin
Gracie, post: 1505610, member: 4835 Wrote:Gibbs traded to Adelaide for picks 10 and 16 plus exchange of later and future picks.
I can't believe that. I must be missing something - how old is he?
bagwarn, post: 1505697, member: 9596 Wrote:I can't believe that. I must be missing something - how old is he?

29 years old 15 March next year.

Of his 5300ish possessions about one third of them are contested and has 5 contested marks in the last three seasons from 212 marks.

So he does not really solve their inside mid problem

They would have been better placed picking an inside mid at #10 and giving us #16 for 26 yr old (next year) Miles
2017 Advocate for the Rising Star Jack Graham
Those who don't believe in magic will never find it. Ronald Dahl 1978
Spot on [USER=4835]@Gracie[/USER] they're good but the lack of hardness and lack of desire for repeat contest got shown up on the biggest stage. Losing Lever doesn't actually hurt that, but Gibbs as the difference.... Bemusing....
''Since that day as a very young boy staring out enraptured between MCG bodies I have known it always has been and always will be about the club.''
HKTiger, post: 1505708, member: 4646 Wrote:Spot on [USER=4835]@Gracie[/USER] they're good but the lack of hardness and lack of desire for repeat contest got shown up on the biggest stage. Losing Lever doesn't actually hurt that, but Gibbs as the difference.... Bemusing....

and they lose again next year Sloane may see that as their opportunity missed and walk as a free agent to try get his flag
ADVOCATE OF THE TACKLING AND PRESSURE MACHINE DANIEL RIOLI
TigerHardwick, post: 1505718, member: 4903 Wrote:and they lose again next year Sloane may see that as their opportunity missed and walk as a free agent to try get his flag
Was he a closet Tigers fan like Sugar?
Vines, post: 1505719, member: 5754 Wrote:Was he a closet Tigers fan like Sugar?

Saints
ADVOCATE OF THE TACKLING AND PRESSURE MACHINE DANIEL RIOLI

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Talk of 17th licence absurd jezza 10 834 07-04-2006, 14:00
Last Post: seenitall
  Seven punts on C7 row, despite Foxtel talk seenitall 3 619 12-01-2006, 09:35
Last Post: chris88
  Tiger talk a spur for Lions' Johnson chris88 0 1,383 19-05-2005, 15:43
Last Post: chris88