Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2017 Trade Talk
Tippet

Sponsor 2019- Jack Ross
Vines, post: 1502717, member: 5754 Wrote:The Package - looks good till you open it.

The rumour is he nicknamed himself that and why he cops flak from the boys about it.
ADVOCATE OF THE TACKLING AND PRESSURE MACHINE DANIEL RIOLI
Anduril, post: 1502724, member: 5396 Wrote:Tippet
Wouldn't be surprised. I'm warming to the idea. He doesn't work well with Buddy and Reid but I reckon he'd fit well in our structure.

The Schache rumors aren't going away either though and they say we were the front runners for his services before he signed. If we got him, we wouldn't need Kurt.
Was Stringer the Bulldogs player David King highlighted a while back about having no defensive pressure?? The clips King showed were of a guy clearly not interested in anything resembling a defensive action.
2017 Advocate for the Rising Star Jack Graham
Those who don't believe in magic will never find it. Ronald Dahl 1978
There were rumors of Jason Johannisen being involved with Stringers ex and mother to his kids. If it's true, then maybe a clean slate is all he needs...
Stringer's best is very good, the question is can he be prompted to bring it out of himself often enough.
If you're committed enough, you can make any story work.

I once told a woman I was Kevin Costner, and it worked because I believed it.
It's the work that is done when the ball isn't falling your way, or you're off your best that separates the talented from the elite. It's called being "a teammate". I was highly sceptical of the Yarran trade given what I'd seen live from him, and I would be just as sceptical if we make a play for Stringer.

I'd be willing to wager that there will be zero tears from Dogs players if Stringer is traded.
All Australian, premiership player, 56 goals in a season. I reckon there you'd find quite a few upset dogs fans if he left....
Barrel, post: 1502735, member: 4908 Wrote:There were rumors of Jason Johannisen being involved with Stringers ex and mother to his kids. If it's true, then maybe a clean slate is all he needs...

Stringer himself knocked that down as bullshit and said he is one of his closest mates
ADVOCATE OF THE TACKLING AND PRESSURE MACHINE DANIEL RIOLI
Barrel, post: 1502742, member: 4908 Wrote:All Australian, premiership player, 56 goals in a season. I reckon there you'd find quite a few upset dogs fans if he left....
The last two years he's been shithouse and was carried to a flag.
Get rid of his salary for a good player and/or draft pick and they wouldn't weep for long.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Talk of 17th licence absurd jezza 10 953 07-04-2006, 14:00
Last Post: seenitall
  Seven punts on C7 row, despite Foxtel talk seenitall 3 671 12-01-2006, 09:35
Last Post: chris88
  Tiger talk a spur for Lions' Johnson chris88 0 1,415 19-05-2005, 15:43
Last Post: chris88