Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2017 Trade Talk
Then it will be thanks but no thanks. Though I'd pay Lynch more than Stringer.
Pay the players who have been there for the journey - Cotchin, Rance, Jack.
Graeme Bowman, post: 1502705, member: 6855 Wrote:Direct swap for Lennon plus Elton.

They need run off the backline to let Johanissen run free, I say we give them Houli and Lennon can be steak knives
ADVOCATE OF THE TACKLING AND PRESSURE MACHINE DANIEL RIOLI
I've been trying to think of a player more overrated than Stringer in the league.....but I couldn't come up with anyone.
thebigricho, post: 1502699, member: 9766 Wrote:Stringer well worth a look I think.
Yep

Graeme Bowman, post: 1502705, member: 6855 Wrote:Direct swap for Lennon plus Elton.
LOL, good one.

Vines, post: 1502709, member: 5754 Wrote:I've been trying to think of a player more overrated than Stringer in the league.....but I couldn't come up with anyone.
His best is devastating, one of the most damaging players in the league. His worst is poor. Depends on how much he wants and if Dimma and Co believe they can get the best out of him. High risk, high reward.
And most likely high price,the war chest is dwindlingCool
searching for players-for mass premiershipsBig Grin
Yeah when hes on he can be on and a game winner but he doesnt bring it nearly enough.
ADVOCATE OF THE TACKLING AND PRESSURE MACHINE DANIEL RIOLI
The Package - looks good till you open it.
TigerHardwick, post: 1502706, member: 4903 Wrote:Lynch would be a fantastic get, my biggest concern now is with Dustys contract that with us going for a Lynch or Stringer they will be like "youre paying him a 1.2 mill so I want a mill a year "
Tell them that once they win a Brownlow with us then we'll talk. Smile

Hardball!
Ms Tantie.
xox
2017 advocate for Nathan Drummond - on the rise...
is Stringer too much like Jack ...a short tall that is very creative , not overly quick
and likely to be not cheap , a change of club could modify his attitude but it would be a risk

is what we need now a "Brad Ottens" true key position forward that is good in the ruck
I feel the need , The need for SPEED
Still think we need another tall marking option in the forward half, I don't Stringer is the answer but he'd be nice. Although I reckon he'd make an elite half back, which we could use.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Talk of 17th licence absurd jezza 10 953 07-04-2006, 14:00
Last Post: seenitall
  Seven punts on C7 row, despite Foxtel talk seenitall 3 671 12-01-2006, 09:35
Last Post: chris88
  Tiger talk a spur for Lions' Johnson chris88 0 1,415 19-05-2005, 15:43
Last Post: chris88