Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AFL player and former player under police investigation
AFL player and former player under police investigation
Mark Robinson, Herald Sun

HAWTHORN’S Tyrone Vickery is the current AFL player being investigated by Victoria Police over a serious matter.

Vickery, 27, joined the Hawks as a free agent last October after eight years at Richmond.

Hawthorn has just released a statement: “Hawthorn Football Club is aware that Ty Vickery is assisting police in an investigation. As the matter is under investigation the club will not be making further comment at this time.”

Victoria Police are investigating Vickery and a former player.

The AFL refused to comment when contacted by the Herald Sun but confirmed the league had been made aware of the investigation on Wednesday afternoon.

Victoria Police have confirmed a 33-year-old Thornbury man has been arrested in Clarendon St, South Melbourne, over alleged extortion and threats.

The arrest occurred at 1pm.

The man, understood to have been taken into custody by police outside tattoo parlour City of Ink, which is owned by Jake King and jailed underworld figure Toby Mitchell, was taken to the Melbourne crime investigation unit for questioning.

Police say the man is currently assisting police.

No charges have been laid at this stage.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/mo...7c140c5cb1
"The future will be better tomorrow." (Dopey) Dan Quayle
For what it's worth, JK is 33. I am not insinuating anything, just confirming his age.

Thankfully, not our problem.
Andrew Read
Pretty sure it has been confirmed elsewhere in the media that he is the other party.
If you're committed enough, you can make any story work.

I once told a woman I was Kevin Costner, and it worked because I believed it.
Oh wow

What are they saying?? That Vickery was the stand over guy? the "henchman"? the "muscle"? the enforcer?

just wow
2017 Advocate for the Rising Star Jack Graham
Those who don't believe in magic will never find it. Ronald Dahl 1978
Readie9, post: 1497990, member: 4623 Wrote:For what it's worth, JK is 33. I am not insinuating anything, just confirming his age.
First thing I did as well...

Def not Toby, he's 42 I think.
-=2016 Advocate for "The Shed"=-
-=2017 Advocate for Ivan (MkII) Soldo=-

______________________Au MRC FTF
Gracie, post: 1497994, member: 4835 Wrote:What are they saying?? That Vickery was the stand over guy? the "henchman"? the "muscle"? the enforcer?
Not during his time at Richmond.

As Confuscious's mum once said, 'Nothing falls faster from sky than wounded hawk.'

#deancox #jumpingatshadows #boxhill
King is named in The Age

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-player-...x5ceu.html
-=2016 Advocate for "The Shed"=-
-=2017 Advocate for Ivan (MkII) Soldo=-

______________________Au MRC FTF
My understanding is that Vickery has been arrested for impersonating a footballer.
Reportedly, this conversation occurred at Punt Rd today between 2 unidentified persons.......

FIZZZZZZZZZ

Crikey, where did that come from?

Not sure, but I think we dodged a King size bullet!!!
Andrew Read
Not our problem.

Don't want to put the mozz on us but we've been a bunch of model citizens at Tigerland this year.

Hopefully some numskull doesn't stuff up on the eve of finals or some shit like that.

Can you tell I'm having a hard time digesting the 2017 RFC ?

I feel like I'm just waiting for us to somehow implode :oops:

[COLOR=rgb(255, 255, 255)] [/COLOR] THOSE MIGHTY TIGERS !

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2017 Confirmed Player Trades and Free Agency Moves Jools 1 589 19-10-2017, 14:38
Last Post: Jools
  Player Power, real or perceived? Gimme 11 3,175 12-10-2014, 10:28
Last Post: seenitall
  Carlton player sacked over inappropriate social media behaviour Forbesy 2 703 03-06-2014, 20:23
Last Post: skindeep
  Match the word to the most appropriate player Rumpole 20 1,912 26-08-2013, 17:06
Last Post: Black
  Player autographs - are they of value to you? duncan 20 1,443 19-01-2013, 16:48
Last Post: Vines
  Port player dies in Las Vegas Lisa 167 4,892 17-09-2012, 18:06
Last Post: Black
  AFL Player Dies in Las Vegas Anduril 0 61 10-09-2012, 14:24
Last Post: Anduril
  St Kilda player fined homophobic taunt Lisa 44 1,465 22-08-2012, 13:27
Last Post: Gimme
  Is Chris Judd a "dirty player"? TigerHardwick 132 3,669 19-07-2012, 14:39
Last Post: ceehook
  VFL (?) player - positive drug test Belgian_Tiger_Army 6 566 21-02-2012, 21:53
Last Post: Belgian_Tiger_Army