Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No going back...
Hi Ned,

As of this morning, when I click the back button on Firefox it just stays on the page, seemingly reloading a bunch of ad stuff.

Thought you may like a heads up.

Thanks,
Ms Tantie.
xox
2017 advocate for Nathan Drummond - on the rise...
Disappointing. I thought you were starting a thread about relocating, or maybe something more edgy, Thelma and Louise style.
Football doesn't build character, it just eliminates the weak ones
Mr Babilla, post: 1494613, member: 5441 Wrote:Disappointing. I thought you were starting a thread about relocating, or maybe something more edgy, Thelma and Louise style.
I agree. After visiting your post with a certain degree of excitement and anticipation, I was overcome by a wave of apathetic inertia. As threads go, this is pure dental floss.

Oh and by the way, if you think we upright Y&B folk want to know about the clicking of your 'back-button' with some 'Firefox' you latched onto just before the pub closed, you've got another thing coming!

Sent from my Safari.
Ms Tantie, post: 1494598, member: 5678 Wrote:Hi Ned,

As of this morning, when I click the back button on Firefox it just stays on the page, seemingly reloading a bunch of ad stuff.

Thought you may like a heads up.

Thanks,
Ms Tantie.
xox
I would be interested to see screenshots of the "bunch of ad stuff".

Unfortunately, without this I am unable to assist you as this isn't something that I'm able to replicate.
Cheers!

Please don’t PM me with help issues as I won’t respond. Use the Help & Suggestions Forum.
2018 - Fighting Tiger Fund Patron
2018 - Official Richmond Cheer Squad Member
It seems to be OK now. It was the various stuff to do with ad links (or other plug-ins) which come up in the bottom left corner of Firefox. At the time they were seeming to loop, so you couldn't actually go back.

I'll advise if it happens again.

Thanks,
Ms Tantie.
xox
Now [USER=6855]@Graeme Bowman[/USER] has got my dander up. I'm seeing Firey Foxes, and Plug Ins, and Loops, and I'm thinking Santa Fe in the late '80's early '90's.
Football doesn't build character, it just eliminates the weak ones
Right. it's doing it again. After several attempts, I caught this...

[attachment=o11142]

It hits that and bounces back to the page I'm trying to get out of in order to go back to the "new posts" screen.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,
Ms Tantie.
xox.
Thought this was going to be about [USER=5108]@Black[/USER]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Time to get on the Bustling Benny Bus - Bald is back and its beautiful baby!!
country-tige, post: 1494631, member: 4669 Wrote:Thought this was going to be about [USER=5108]@Black[/USER]
No, thsy would be "no coming [USER=5108]@Black[/USER]"
-=2016 Advocate for "The Shed"=-
-=2017 Advocate for Ivan (MkII) Soldo=-

______________________Au MRC FTF
BigTigerCasey, post: 1494632, member: 5585 Wrote:No, they would be "no coming [USER=5108]@Black[/USER]"
Aren't there pills for that? Smile

Quack!
Ms Tantie.
xox