Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The other games 2017
The umpiring was diabolical as usual over in the west.
Kept the Eagles in the game and close enough to wear the Saints down.
No.8 Dick Clay 213g(1966-76), Michael Roach 200g 607goals(1977-89), Alan Geddes 182g 1925-43), Robert Carew 45g(1919-22), Jack Riewoldt 225*g 537*goals(2007-)
We will have to lock down Gaff when we play. Sensational player.
"Alea iacta est" ("The die is cast") Caesar, crossing the Rubicon to eventually become Emperor, January 10, 49 B.C.
There are two qualities in the world, mediocrity and excellence.
Hard work, discipline, faith and integrity lead to success.
TigerHardwick, post: 1491908, member: 4903 Wrote:We can help them do that by poaching their FF

You might be half joking there but you're actually on the money imo.

Our recruiting staff should be seriously analysing Gold Coast's list and whittling it down to a short list of players and go after them.

I don't reckon it'd be too hard to poach any player from that club right now coz none of them look like they want to be there.

[COLOR=rgb(255, 255, 255)] [/COLOR] THOSE MIGHTY TIGERS !
Black, post: 1491924, member: 5108 Wrote:You might be half joking there but you're actually on the money imo.

Our recruiting staff should be seriously analysing Gold Coast's list and whittling it down to a short list of players and go after them.

I don't reckon it'd be too hard to poach any player from that club right now coz none of them look like they want to be there.

I'd be going at Lynch full pelt don't care if he's captain or contracted.

Hawks have put big offer to May and you know those bastards will most likely get him.

Ablett doesn't seem committed these first 2 rounds maybe there was more into it when he tried to be traded back to cats and suns said it will never happen
ADVOCATE OF THE TACKLING AND PRESSURE MACHINE DANIEL RIOLI
Black, post: 1491924, member: 5108 Wrote:You might be half joking there but you're actually on the money imo.

Something tells me the days of the Rocket type coach is gone.
Stuff Geelong got up by a point v Norf. Now l did pick Geelong to win and they did beat Norf, so usually happy, but was thinking about our first round pick from Geelong this year.
2017 Advocate for the Rising Star Jack Graham
Those who don't believe in magic will never find it. Ronald Dahl 1978
Gracie, post: 1491933, member: 4835 Wrote:Stuff Geelong got up by a point v Norf. Now l did pick Geelong to win and they did beat Norf, so usually happy, but was thinking about our first round pick from Geelong this year.
Only two players on that team - Dangerwood and Selfield. Take one or both out of the mix, no Cats (actually only one - Danger)

Caddy is yet to earn his fee, but let's just wait and see how that pans out.
-=2016 Advocate for "The Shed"=-
-=2017 Advocate for Ivan (MkII) Soldo=-

______________________Au MRC FTF
TigerHardwick, post: 1491927, member: 4903 Wrote:I'd be going at Lynch full pelt don't care if he's captain or contracted.

I agree , and there's a few other players who I reckon would flourish if they left that joke of a club.

TigerHardwick, post: 1491927, member: 4903 Wrote:Ablett doesn't seem committed these first 2 rounds maybe there was more into it when he tried to be traded back to cats and suns said it will never happen

No doubt about it mate , and you can throw in losing the captaincy if you're looking for reasons why he's disinterested.

Vines, post: 1491931, member: 5754 Wrote:Something tells me the days of the Rocket type coach is gone.

Something tells me the days of Rocket as a coach are gone.

My inside mail is that Clarkson will be coaching Gold Coast next year and the AFL will be pulling a ' Paul Roos / Melbourne FC style appointment'

That is if Gold Coast still exist as a club in 2018 ?

They should merge with The Bears.

[COLOR=rgb(255, 255, 255)] [/COLOR] THOSE MIGHTY TIGERS !
Hmmm, another blowout for Freo. How 'gettable' will Fyfe be if this continues???
Andrew Read
At the end of round 2, we're 3rd on the ladder. When was the last time we were that high? When Spud was coach?

Edit: quick research, 2015 and 2008 we were 3rd after round 1. After that it headed downwards. In 2005 we were 3rd, then Nathan Brown broke his leg Sad