Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The other games 2017
Jools, post: 1491241, member: 5457 Wrote:I tipped every game wrong yesterday Sad
Same Sad
Cheers!

Please don’t PM me with help issues as I won’t respond. Use the Help & Suggestions Forum.
2018 - Fighting Tiger Fund Patron
2018 - Official Richmond Cheer Squad Member
I tipped Essendope.Big Grin

Sponsor 2019- Jack Ross
Got Essendon but Sydney losing puts me out of all last man standing tipping comps.
2017 Advocate for the Rising Star Jack Graham
Those who don't believe in magic will never find it. Ronald Dahl 1978
I always felt Nick Riewoldt should have retired last year.
It would have freed up the St Kilda salary cap.
Their number one draft choice Paddy McCartin has suffered several serious concussions.
One more major concussion and he would have to consider early retirement.
They will need to consider replacements.
"Alea iacta est" ("The die is cast") Caesar, crossing the Rubicon to eventually become Emperor, January 10, 49 B.C.
There are two qualities in the world, mediocrity and excellence.
Hard work, discipline, faith and integrity lead to success.
colossus, post: 1491242, member: 5844 Wrote:Good to see you continue on from last yearo_O.
That is the last time Vickery was at the Tigers, so that is the baggage he goes with.

As long as the team doesn't carry on from last year. I'm liking the new pacy set up, Butler is a good addition to Rioli up forward. Add Nankervis and Prestia too and the improvement could be significant.
So it's true, eh [USER=5754]@Vines[/USER], no Deledio, no Giants.
Adelaide Crows 20.12 in three quarters of football.
"Alea iacta est" ("The die is cast") Caesar, crossing the Rubicon to eventually become Emperor, January 10, 49 B.C.
There are two qualities in the world, mediocrity and excellence.
Hard work, discipline, faith and integrity lead to success.
Just browsing through the Hawthorn board on BigFooty and here are few snippets of their thoughts on TV.

Vickery. Far out..genuinely disrespectful to compare this bloke to David Hale from what we've seen so far. Got absolutely poleaxed by Sam Jacobs and it was genuinely difficult to keep track of just how many **** ups he was responsible for in some way today. Extremely poor.

and...... Vickery is an oxygen thief.

but wait, there's more...... And I have not been impressed with Ty Vickery's game or hair so far. It would be nice to see him take a contested grab & kick a goal. Richmond without Ty is 2-0. Hawthorn with Ty is 0-2. I'm not sure it's a coincidence!

and again........ Vickery was garbage....Henderson garbola....Gibbo cooked...McEvoy hopeless.

Ahh, the football world is a happy place when the super power's fans are bitching about being shit, and one of our own modern day great whipping boy's is partially to blame.
Andrew Read
Gold Coast seriously should fold.

No sporting venture to the Gold Coast has ever worked and never will.

Every VFL team would've beaten them today.

They were an absolute rabble and what's worse than that is they weren't even trying !

The epitome of that obvious lack of any sort of effort was to watch the highest paid player in the AFL masquerade as a footballer today.

[COLOR=rgb(255, 255, 255)] [/COLOR] THOSE MIGHTY TIGERS !
Oh and Daniel Rich is the worst player in the AFL.

[COLOR=rgb(255, 255, 255)] [/COLOR] THOSE MIGHTY TIGERS !