Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coaching Panel Changes
In preparation for the start to Season 2017, you will have noticed there have been a few changes (Homepage, Y & B Tipping, etc.). The last of these changes has seen some changes to the structure and personnel of the Coaching Panel.

I have decided to do away with the Leadership Group which will leave only the Coach (me) and the Assistant Coaches. I have appointed [USER=5850]@Vosstiger[/USER] and [USER=5396]@Anduril[/USER] to the Assistant Coaches. Both have served on the Leadership Group and I know that they will continue to ensure that this site runs as smoothly as always.

Unfortunately, this means that [USER=6437]@Egg[/USER] and [USER=4835]@Gracie[/USER] both leave the Coaching Panel. I want to thank them both publicly for the great job they've done in assisting with the site during their time in the Leadership Group. I look forward to their continued involvement with Y & B posting as "normal" members.
Cheers!

Please don’t PM me with help issues as I won’t respond. Use the Help & Suggestions Forum.
2018 - Fighting Tiger Fund Patron
2018 - Official Richmond Cheer Squad Member
Thanks [USER=6437]@Egg[/USER] and [USER=4835]@Gracie[/USER] for your invaluable inputs, but keep posting!
-=2016 Advocate for "The Shed"=-
-=2017 Advocate for Ivan (MkII) Soldo=-

______________________Au MRC FTF
BigTigerCasey, post: 1489202, member: 5585 Wrote:Thanks [USER=6437]@Egg[/USER] and [USER=4835]@Gracie[/USER] for your invaluable inputs, but keep posting!

Thanks [USER=5585]@BigTigerCasey[/USER]

Back to the rank and file for me. Time to gather the brothers and unionise against the oppressive upper class moderators.

Or have a beer.
2017 Advocate for the Rising Star Jack Graham
Those who don't believe in magic will never find it. Ronald Dahl 1978
Yeh about time you got the arse Gracie.

Reeks of the North Korean election process that you were even voted into the leadership group in the first place.

joking

[COLOR=rgb(255, 255, 255)] [/COLOR] THOSE MIGHTY TIGERS !
black, post: 1489219, member: 5108 Wrote:Yeh about time you got the arse Gracie.

Reeks of the North Korean election process that you were even voted into the leadership group in the first place.

joking

Ned didnt have many other options back then.
No big deal. This site is pretty well behaved on the whole. Not too much trollery ergo not much moderation needed.
Now then now then now now then now now then then now now then. Now then!
Egg, post: 1489243, member: 6437 Wrote:No big deal. This site is pretty well behaved on the whole. Not too much trollery ergo not much moderation needed.

Well that has sent outba challenge....
Egg, post: 1489243, member: 6437 Wrote:No big deal. This site is pretty well behaved on the whole. Not too much trollery ergo not much moderation needed.
I can up the ante if you like? Add a bit of spice?
Egg, Gracie. Duds. Delist.
Football doesn't build character, it just eliminates the weak ones
Rumpole, post: 1489249, member: 6364 Wrote:I can up the ante if you like? Add a bit of spice?

Knock yourself out. Don't think [USER=6437]@Egg[/USER] will too concerned.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Changes to the Coaching Panel Ned 97 5,667 19-07-2013, 14:43
Last Post: Dmactiger
  I Am Standing Down As A Coaching Panel Member duncan 0 749 31-10-2011, 11:47
Last Post: duncan
  Changes to the Coaching Panel Ned 16 1,668 20-02-2009, 12:02
Last Post: justmike
  Additions to the Coaching Panel Ned 30 3,356 16-01-2008, 01:07
Last Post: RichardMEL