Poll: What should be the Site Homepage?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Forum Homepage
100.00%
6 100.00%
Featured Threads (current)
0%
0 0%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Change Homepage?
I have long tried to encourage members to create original content for the site so that it could be featured on the homepage. While there has been some moderate success in the past with some articles being produced, there has not been much content produced on a consistent basis. I am not absolving myself from the responsibility of creating articles and admit that I haven't produced any in recent times.

As a result, I am proposing to change the homepage of the site to the Forum homepage which I feel looks appealing with some photos from the media gallery and a list of the all forums. I can add a few other touches to improve it as required. This would replace the Featured Threads which form the current homepage.

What is your preference?
Cheers!

Please don’t PM me with help issues as I won’t respond. Use the Help & Suggestions Forum.
2018 - Fighting Tiger Fund Patron
2018 - Official Richmond Cheer Squad Member
I like that change as it means the site is always up to date
Sponsor of Daniel Butler 2015-17
2005-2014 Sponsor of Daniel Jackson

Member of Yellow and Black the greatest of all Football Sites.Cool
Yeah, agree with Vossy, plus my long suffering pain of not having people look at my new photos!

(No, not of me in my classic George Costanza pose [USER=5108]@Black[/USER])
-=2016 Advocate for "The Shed"=-
-=2017 Advocate for Ivan (MkII) Soldo=-

______________________Au MRC FTF
BigTigerCasey, post: 1488972, member: 5585 Wrote:(No, not of me in my classic George Costanza pose [USER=5108]@Black[/USER])

That went straight over my head BigTige.

Post the pic so I know what you're talking about...and in case your wondering it's also so that [USER=5441]@Mr Babilla[/USER] will get off my case and onto the case of Big Tiger Case instead. :confused:

If my surname was Case I'd call my son Justin.

Big Grin

[COLOR=rgb(255, 255, 255)] [/COLOR] THOSE MIGHTY TIGERS !
I agree Ned. The site would, in my view, be more appealing with a front page that gives a very clear look at what's going on inside.
Football doesn't build character, it just eliminates the weak ones
black, post: 1488990, member: 5108 Wrote:If my surname was Case I'd call my son Justin.

Lame. (And his name is actually Cathaiseach -- which is why he watches the seconds too.)
Bones, post: 1488992, member: 11173 Wrote:Lame. (And his name is actually Cathaiseach -- which is why he watches the seconds too.)

It'd save your fingers a lot of work if you only commented on my jokes when they're not lame.

And why is everything going straight past the bat for me today ?

WTF is Cathaiseach ? Is it a town in the Scottish highlands ?

I need a vacation.

[COLOR=rgb(255, 255, 255)] [/COLOR] THOSE MIGHTY TIGERS !
black, post: 1488997, member: 5108 Wrote:WTF is Cathaiseach ? Is it a town in the Scottish highlands ?

I was trying to do an upgrade on the Justin Case. Casey is the usual English spelling of the Irish name Cathaiseach which literally means "watchful" or "vigilant". The fact that a Casey/Cathaiseach posts comments on the seconds on this site suggests nominative determinism.
What just happened???
Got that Ned?
Umm, the home page? I always land on Forums when using my laptop or iPad ... oh hang on .. my mobile sometimes ends up on the home page which is a total pain in the arse to navigate on an iPhone 6.
(Prospective) Advocate for the 2018 Exhilarator.
Noah Bolta

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Homepage Ned 0 1,215 03-05-2014, 18:50
Last Post: Ned
  Homepage Content Ned 11 1,356 13-11-2010, 14:45
Last Post: seenitall