Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Y & B Website converts to HTTPS protocol
As a result of Google enforcing the use of the HTTPS protocol for websites like Yellow and Black that store user passwords (see portion of article below), I have implemented this on the website immediately. If you encounter any issues as a result, please report in the Support Forum.

BTW: the favicon should reappear shortly Smile

Google Is Requiring HTTPS for Secure Data in Chrome

Does your site collect sensitive visitor information such as passwords, credit card information, or personal data? If so, be warned: by the end of January 2017, Google Chrome will begin marking sites without HTTPS as non-secure. Put another way; Chrome will now require HTTPS for sites that collect sensitive information. If you have not done so already, protect your visitors and your site with an SSL certificate and migrate to HTTPS.

Read the Full Article
Cheers!

Please don’t PM me with help issues as I won’t respond. Use the Help & Suggestions Forum.
2018 - Fighting Tiger Fund Patron
2018 - Official Richmond Cheer Squad Member
The HTTPS protocol still isn't being applied properly to the site.

You will be aware that my work on this earlier this week brought the site down. I still have to get this working so you may find that there will be more interruptions until I do get it right.

My apologies for this, but the site needs to be compliant.
Cheers!

Please don’t PM me with help issues as I won’t respond. Use the Help & Suggestions Forum.
Thought that I'd throw in a software upgrade as well. Sorry about that, but it was long overdue.
Cheers!

no worries [USER=1]@Ned[/USER] you do a great job, thankyou.
"But in reality... it's real" BT Qualifying Final 2017
I have finished installing the Threadloom search engine. Once it has finished indexing, I'll switch it on and you should notice a much improved search performance.
Cheers!

If l search "Richmond's 11th premiership" will it let me know how long l have to wait?
2017 Advocate for the Rising Star Jack Graham
Those who don't believe in magic will never find it. Ronald Dahl 1978
Gracie, post: 1497126, member: 4835 Wrote:If l search "Richmond's 11th premiership" will it let me know how long l have to wait?
The answer is "42"
-=2016 Advocate for "The Shed"=-
-=2017 Advocate for Ivan (MkII) Soldo=-

______________________Au MRC FTF
BigTigerCasey, post: 1497127, member: 5585 Wrote:The answer is "42"

Huh??

42 weeks?
42 months?
2042?
2059?
4200?

What is the meaning of 42??

(By the way good answer)
2017 Advocate for the Rising Star Jack Graham
Those who don't believe in magic will never find it. Ronald Dahl 1978
I've had major problems with this, it kept logging me out again on my phone. I think I have this fixed but I'm still having problems with my desktop using Firefox.
Jools, post: 1497156, member: 5457 Wrote:I've had major problems with this, it kept logging me out again on my phone. I think I have this fixed but I'm still having problems with my desktop using Firefox.
Have you tried clearing the cache?
Cheers!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Website move Ned 26 2,891 20-08-2007, 15:35
Last Post: Younginator
  Website Outage this Sunday Ned 6 1,341 26-07-2007, 22:35
Last Post: Snow Tiger