Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Member Induction
I resumed my membership.
Sunday will be member induction day.
There will be a tour of the facilities.
Looking forward to.
Players of the calibre of Martin and Miles will reach their peak in the next five years.
Thus, I believe the coaching staff and administration should be retained until 2020.
DH's win loss ratio for 2015-2016 is 67 per cent, almost four times the lowest coaches.
#gotiges
"Alea iacta est" ("The die is cast") Caesar, crossing the Rubicon to eventually become Emperor, January 10, 49 B.C.
There are two qualities in the world, mediocrity and excellence.
Hard work, discipline, faith and integrity lead to success.
17Sash, post: 1474133, member: 9595 Wrote:I resumed my membership.
Sunday will be member induction day.
There will be a tour of the facilities. Looking forward to.
Players of the calibre of Martin and Miles will reach their peak in the next five years.
Thus, I believe the coaching staff and administration should be retained until 2020.
DH's win loss ratio for 2015-2016 is 67 per cent, almost four times the lowest coaches.
#gotiges
That may be so but it is the way we play that is the issue. Not pleasant to watch.
Our elite players appear to have regressed under Hardwick and he has failed to develop the middle tier players.
As I said.......he is a Gold Coast loss away from losing his job.
Much as I am ashamed to say it.....I hope we lose this weekend so the issue is brought to a head and we can start taking some positive steps forward.
Dustin Martin ......the 2010 model Daniel Rich !!!!Big Grin
I am positive we can achieve success with Hardwick and the administration in the next five years. Then extend until 2025.
Afterwards, I would like Luke Beveridge to be our next coach.
I am positive we can offer attractive remuneration.
"Alea iacta est" ("The die is cast") Caesar, crossing the Rubicon to eventually become Emperor, January 10, 49 B.C.
There are two qualities in the world, mediocrity and excellence.
Hard work, discipline, faith and integrity lead to success.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Members Induction Night Wez 26 1,476 01-03-2006, 19:38
Last Post: Wez