Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Other Games - 2016
Speaking of drugs not yet half time but the Wobbles copping a caning in Sydney. Looks like they may have forgotten to take their magic beans.
amigo, post: 1468391, member: 6019 Wrote:It's like watching a feel good movie.

Sydney 62 points up on Collingwood at 1/2 time. Their intensity is awesome.

Seems to prove your point CT.
What about my point re: north getting spanked in round one last year by 70+ points and making a prelim?
Just heard North haven't won a round one game under Brad Scott. They've made two prelims. Dunno how they managed that with the sky falling in and all that stuff and nonsense.
Vines, post: 1468396, member: 5754 Wrote:Just heard North haven't won a round one game under Brad Scott. They've made two prelims. Dunno how they managed that with the sky falling in and all that stuff and nonsense.
You've changed man.
Sydney massacre of Collingwood. Ling says Collingwood is uncompetitive. Key player Dane Swan ankle injury on crutches. Fasolo concussion after heavy fall. Sidebottom on report. I wonder who they play next week?
"Alea iacta est" ("The die is cast") Caesar, crossing the Rubicon to eventually become Emperor, January 10, 49 B.C.
There are two qualities in the world, mediocrity and excellence.
Hard work, discipline, faith and integrity lead to success.
8-10 weeks for Swan, says Ling. The Sydney fans are jeering Collingwood mercilessly, presumably regarding drug allegations. Welcome to the big league.
"Alea iacta est" ("The die is cast") Caesar, crossing the Rubicon to eventually become Emperor, January 10, 49 B.C.
17Sash, post: 1468398, member: 9595 Wrote:Sydney massacre of Collingwood. Ling says Collingwood is uncompetitive. Key player Dane Swan ankle injury on crutches. Fasolo concussion after heavy fall. Sidebottom on report. I wonder who they play next week?

And I wonder who Sydney play next week? Carlton
Now I know it's early days in the season, but Treloar must be questioning his judgement already, better list huh...............
Hannebery concussion, unlikely to play further part in the match, crunched by Steele Sidebottom. Boo!
Is it wrong that I am enjoying Collingwood losing so much?