Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who'll be Our Next Couldabeens?
BigTigerCasey, post: 1465275, member: 5585 Wrote:Maric & Ty as start-ups? Are we talking 2017 season?

I love Ivvy, but that might be a season too far for him.

Ty - needs consistency before he gets a rose.

Again if this is season 2017 we are looking at, Houli Dooley might be getting long in the tooth (although it would seem he is being groomed for a role forward, so that might extend his career, but then we have the likes of Lennon, R.McK who could really step up in 2016).
I included Ivan because unless Hampson surprises he has to be it, but Ty I reckon is his replacement or next season Chollo if he grows, and his is still growing. Soldo might come on also. But the 2nd Tier are looking strong, I know everyone rates Lennon and so do I but he is going to be challenged by Corey Ellis, Rioli, Lambert, Short, Marcon, Butler, Grigg, Menadue. Moore, Oleg So he is going to have to really have a great preseason and be consistent.
What I like is that the competition for places will be fierce, like it is with top 4 sides. Second tier players are good enough to replace any senior player. That's why I'm excited about the list. We suddenly have a top bottom 12.
BigTigerCasey, post: 1465275, member: 5585 Wrote:Maric & Ty as start-ups? Are we talking 2017 season?

I love Ivvy, but that might be a season too far for him.

Ty - needs consistency before he gets a rose.

Again if this is season 2017 we are looking at, Houli Dooley might be getting long in the tooth (although it would seem he is being groomed for a role forward, so that might extend his career, but then we have the likes of Lennon, R.McK who could really step up in 2016).
Sorry, I'm talking 2016 season. By 2017 the talent will be GI nomous. Doubt Ivy will get a guernsey. But Ty will.
The likelihood of late round draft picks let alone rookies being long term best 22 players is really remote.
If soldo plays a senior game I will be very very surprised.
It would mean we have a very good development team
Sponsor of Daniel Butler 2015-17
2005-2014 Sponsor of Daniel Jackson

Member of Yellow and Black the greatest of all Football Sites.Cool
Tbr
Yes?
If you're committed enough, you can make any story work.

I once told a woman I was Kevin Costner, and it worked because I believed it.
thebigricho, post: 1465354, member: 9766 Wrote:Yes?
Sorry mate. Was just answering the thread title.