Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most Valuable player for [Elimination Final: Richmond v North Melbourne 2015]
Not the best result so probably not the greatest test of this voting software, but let's give it a go anyway.

Get your votes in!

Select your 3-2-1 votes for this game. The software will keep track of all votes and come up with a total.
Cheers!

Please don’t PM me with help issues as I won’t respond. Use the Help & Suggestions Forum.
2018 - Fighting Tiger Fund Patron
2018 - Official Richmond Cheer Squad Member
The only thing with the 3/2/1 is - can't change it. If you have a d'ohh moment (as I did) can't edit to undo...

Can we also get a tally of the number of voters? (it would be interesting to see if everyone, for example, voted for JR8).

Cheers
-=2016 Advocate for "The Shed"=-
-=2017 Advocate for Ivan (MkII) Soldo=-

______________________Au MRC FTF
BigTigerCasey, post: 1461138, member: 5585 Wrote:The only thing with the 3/2/1 is - can't change it. If you have a d'ohh moment (as I did) can't edit to undo...

Can we also get a tally of the number of voters? (it would be interesting to see if everyone, for example, voted for JR8).

Cheers
I had the same thing. I voted and then realised I had got one wrong. Only having three players is a bit constraining. If we could allocate 6 votes, it may be netter.
Now then now then now now then now now then then now now then. Now then!
BigTigerCasey, post: 1461138, member: 5585 Wrote:The only thing with the 3/2/1 is - can't change it. If you have a d'ohh moment (as I did) can't edit to undo...

Cheers
Unfortunately, once you cast your vote - that's it. Don't vote in haste Smile

If you come back to this thread, you can see how many people have voted for a particular player. For example, at the time of posting this Jack has received 31 points from 14 votes.
Cheers!

Please don’t PM me with help issues as I won’t respond. Use the Help & Suggestions Forum.
Egg, post: 1461139, member: 6437 Wrote:I had the same thing. I voted and then realised I had got one wrong. Only having three players is a bit constraining. If we could allocate 6 votes, it may be netter.
As mentioned in my response to BTC, you are unable to change your vote.

This software only allows the options mentioned in the [URL="http://www.yellowandblack.com.au/community/threads/mvp-plugin.99763/#post-1460679"]MVP Plugin[/URL] thread. I would be loathe to hack the code to change it as it adds to the time required to perform upgrades to the software.
Cheers!

Ned, post: 1461145, member: 1 Wrote:Unfortunately, once you cast your vote - that's it. Don't vote in haste Smile

If you come back to this thread, you can see how many people have voted for a particular player. For example, at the time of posting this Jack has received 31 points from 14 votes.
[USER=1]@Ned[/USER], does that mean all people who voted, also voted for Jack? Or that more than 14 people have voted but only 14 voted for Jack ( I know it means this), but I'm guessing there are more people voting and it might be nice to have a total voted counter as well.

BigTigerCasey, post: 1461149, member: 5585 Wrote:[USER=1]@Ned[/USER], does that mean all people who voted, also voted for Jack? Or that more than 14 people have voted but only 14 voted for Jack ( I know it means this), but I'm guessing there are more people voting and it might be nice to have a total voted counter as well.

Add up all the numbers for each player in the votes column and divide be 3 will give you the number of voters.

eg I just did it and Jack had 15 votes but the adding and dividing came to 17
2017 Advocate for the Rising Star Jack Graham
Those who don't believe in magic will never find it. Ronald Dahl 1978
There doesn't appear to be provision for a total number of people who voted.

Like Gracie mentioned - add the "Votes" column at this point it time it adds up to 54 divide that by 3 and that gives you 18 people that have voted.
Cheers!

Gracie, post: 1461150, member: 4835 Wrote:Add up all the numbers for each player in the votes column and divide be 3 will give you the number of voters.

eg I just did it and Jack had 15 votes but the adding and dividing came to 17
Too clever [USER=4835]@Gracie[/USER], too clever.

I have closed off voting for the Elimination Final.

The Votes for that round can be found at the top of this thread or at http://www.yellowandblack.com.au/communi...ingsbyweek.

As the top 3 vote-getters for each round receive 3-2-1 for the Season, you can see the Leaderboard here: http://www.yellowandblack.com.au/communi.../standings

I have requested a change to 5-4-3-2-1 from the developers and am awaiting their response.
Cheers!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Most Valuable player for [Week 2: Richmond v Hawthorn NAB2016] Ned 0 118 27-02-2016, 16:56
Last Post: Ned
  Most Valuable player for [Week 1: Fremantle v Richmond NAB2016] Ned 0 165 19-02-2016, 22:01
Last Post: Ned
  2012 Yellow Sash Award - Round 17 v North Melbourne Ned 11 391 14-08-2012, 17:08
Last Post: duncan