Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Featured Threads
I've just installed a site add-in which will allow select users (me during testing) to feature threads on the site.

At this stage, it allows a thread to feature at the top of a particular forum or all forums.

This add-in also allows the creation of a homepage which will allow more tight integration with the forum. I'm running some tests at present and will report my observations here.
Cheers!

Please don’t PM me with help issues as I won’t respond. Use the Help & Suggestions Forum.
2018 - Fighting Tiger Fund Patron
2018 - Official Richmond Cheer Squad Member
[USER=1]@Ned[/USER] is this a constantly changing feature e.g. TBR makes his own thread features, and then Black makes another about himself and features it, thus knocking TBR off the perch, or does it live for a time and then expire?
-=2016 Advocate for "The Shed"=-
-=2017 Advocate for Ivan (MkII) Soldo=-

______________________Au MRC FTF
My threads don't need to advertise.
If you're committed enough, you can make any story work.

I once told a woman I was Kevin Costner, and it worked because I believed it.
BigTigerCasey, post: 1460577, member: 5585 Wrote:[USER=1]@Ned[/USER] is this a constantly changing feature e.g. TBR makes his own thread features, and then Black makes another about himself and features it, thus knocking TBR off the perch, or does it live for a time and then expire?
There are many ways for a thread to feature such as views, likes, or just promoting a thread. I'll be experimenting over the next few weeks to determine how best to utilise this add-in.
Cheers!

Please don’t PM me with help issues as I won’t respond. Use the Help & Suggestions Forum.
2018 - Fighting Tiger Fund Patron
2018 - Official Richmond Cheer Squad Member

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The 3 BIG THREADS duncan 3 1,023 11-09-2009, 11:58
Last Post: Gimme