Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Y&B under attack?
Gimme, post: 1450509 Wrote:I asked much the same, Babs, but the site is silent on that subject.

Are you talking about the colour of the individual user names??

If so the main colour is yellow. Most posters are in this colour. Jools is in Green because she is in the coaching ranks. I am in blue as am in leadership group.

Used to have a different colour for members who had racked up over 10,000 posts but Gimme is still in yellow so not sure. Ned might have to answer that one.
2017 Advocate for the Rising Star Jack Graham
Those who don't believe in magic will never find it. Ronald Dahl 1978
...and TBR gets his very own orange, as he's an Oompa Loompa. Smile

Gloop!
Ms Tantie.
xox
2017 advocate for Nathan Drummond - on the rise...
Ms Tantie, post: 1450513 Wrote:...and TBR gets his very own orange, as he's an Oompa Loompa. Smile

Gloop!
Ms Tantie.
xox

I'm not the Oompa Loompa, I'm just a very naughty boy.
If you're committed enough, you can make any story work.

I once told a woman I was Kevin Costner, and it worked because I believed it.
School holidays - lots of "script kiddies" with lots of time on their hands. Should be out kicking a footy, swimming, or something away from their PC.

Yellow and Black has some inbuilt tools to combat spam attacks. The software itself has some anti-spam features. When you couple it with the requirement to post something in the introduction thread before being able to post elsewhere and then to have all your posts moderated until you post 20 times, this makes the site unattractive to many of these pests so they go away and annoy other websites.

Here's a guide to the member name colour scheme:

Coach: Lime (bold)
Assistant Coach: Lime
Leadership Group: Cyan
UFO Group (less than 1 post): Light Green
Users Awaiting E-Mail Confirmation: Pink
Red Card: Red
Yellow Card: Yellow
Rookie List (1 to 20 posts): Light Gray
Senior List: Gold
Site Immortal: Gold (bold)
Development Squad: Orange

I haven't been around the site much for a couple of months as that's around the time that I started my new job. It's taken up lots of my free time and I've needed to travel interstate on many occasions to boot!

The homepage of the site 'disappeared' as I had upgraded the site software which overwrote the homepage file. I then forgot to reinstate it which I didn't pick up as I haven't visited the site much lately.

I will be in a position to visit more often in the very near future. I have a few things planned for the site and I will put together a questionnaire in the New Year to gauge your opinions.

Hoping that this addresses your concerns [MENTION=4670]seenitall[/MENTION] and others!
Cheers!

Please don’t PM me with help issues as I won’t respond. Use the Help & Suggestions Forum.
2018 - Fighting Tiger Fund Patron
2018 - Official Richmond Cheer Squad Member
thebigricho, post: 1450500 Wrote:I know the posters in orange tend to be the real loose cannons.

It's exclusive to you Big Fella

[ATTACH]10214.vB[/ATTACH]

Gracie, post: 1450503 Wrote:There has actually been a drop in posting across all the Tiger sites in the last few weeks. Can tell as I am getting some work done.

Does this mean we are happy where we are at??

[ATTACH]10213.vB[/ATTACH]

It's summer !

Mr Babilla, post: 1450507 Wrote:Mmm, yellow it seems. What is all this colour codng, eh?

It's racist if you ask me

Ned, post: 1450517 Wrote:Here's a guide to the member name colour scheme:

Coach: Lime (bold)

As opposed to the peasants in pathetic normal font lime hey ? It's good to be the king

Ned, post: 1450517 Wrote:Leadership Group: Cyan

Umm , you're male Ned. There is no Cyan ! Christ what's next ? Magenta ? Mauve ?

Ned, post: 1450517 Wrote:UFO Group (less than 1 post): Light Green

Haha ! Even lower than the peasants in normal font lime. This color is for ' The piss boy ' obviously ?

Ned, post: 1450517 Wrote:Users Awaiting E-Mail Confirmation: Pink

That's cruel and unnecessary...It's good to be the king

Ned, post: 1450517 Wrote:Red Card: Red

Well I'll be damned ! Sat up all night thinkin that one up did we ?

Ned, post: 1450517 Wrote:Yellow Card: Yellow

Didn't see that coming

Ned, post: 1450517 Wrote:Rookie List (1 to 20 posts): Light Gray

Light grey ? Who's idea was that ? I mean , of all the colors ?

Ned, post: 1450517 Wrote:I haven't been around the site much for a couple of months as that's around the time that I started my new job.

I understand mate , they don't give you much time off working in those Thai massage parlours.

[COLOR=rgb(255, 255, 255)] [/COLOR] THOSE MIGHTY TIGERS !
Hmmm, just interested to see my colour.
????
Black. Gold.
I think black should be black and all his posts should be black. Heck put em in bold and black......
black, post: 1450538 Wrote:It's exclusive to you Big Fella

I suspected that may be the case.

I wonder what I'm being developed for? Perhaps the next Coach?

Be afraid people, we are through the looking glass here.
If you're committed enough, you can make any story work.

I once told a woman I was Kevin Costner, and it worked because I believed it.
I've cleared out the thousands of bogus registrations so you'll see less pink-coloured usernames as visitors from hereon in.

In an attempt to reduce the incidence of this occurring in the future, I've also configured some safeguards to detect and reject these registration scripts.
Cheers!

Please don’t PM me with help issues as I won’t respond. Use the Help & Suggestions Forum.
2018 - Fighting Tiger Fund Patron
2018 - Official Richmond Cheer Squad Member
Always can trust on your ability [MENTION=1]Ned[/MENTION]
Sponsor of Daniel Butler 2015-17
2005-2014 Sponsor of Daniel Jackson

Member of Yellow and Black the greatest of all Football Sites.Cool