Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PM folder acting wierd
i have been trying to send some PMs lately but am having some strangeness happen.

not sure what is meant to occur after i hit "submit" but basically i get taken back to my inbox.

i then choose "sent" folder to see if it has registered, and nothing shows up except 8 or so old messages from 2012/13.

so i set the date filter to just show msgs from last month, hit "apply" and it takes me back to my inbox.

as far as i can tell, i have not sent any messages since 2013 according to the folder contents.

anyone else experiencing this?

any ideas?
"But in reality... it's real" BT Qualifying Final 2017
believe!, post: 1449400 Wrote:i have been trying to send some PMs lately but am having some strangeness happen.

not sure what is meant to occur after i hit "submit" but basically i get taken back to my inbox.

i then choose "sent" folder to see if it has registered, and nothing shows up except 8 or so old messages from 2012/13.

so i set the date filter to just show msgs from last month, hit "apply" and it takes me back to my inbox.

as far as i can tell, i have not sent any messages since 2013 according to the folder contents.

anyone else experiencing this?

any ideas?

Have you been trying to PM Claw?
"Ridicule is the only weapon that can be used against unintelligiable propositions." Thomas Jefferson
Dmactiger, post: 1449413 Wrote:Have you been trying to PM Claw?

Big Grin

Now that would be telling and not at all personal Angel

Shame on you Dmac. :fishing: Smile
Dmactiger, post: 1449413 Wrote:Have you been trying to PM Claw?

haha i know how it appears
"But in reality... it's real" BT Qualifying Final 2017