Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Richmond rips into renovations
The ME Bank Centre is undergoing some ‘home renovations’ with redevelopment of the facilities and interface being undertaken, in preparation for Richmond VFL games to be played at home this season.
The work, which has been planned for almost a year, started late last month and it’s anticipated it will be completed by early April.
Improved business performance, and the outstanding support of the Fighting Tiger Fund, enabled the Club to make the decision to push ahead and get the upgrades done in time for the 2014 season.

more (& pic) here:
http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/2014-0...enovations

And for Ms Tantie:

"and replacement of the memorial pavers."

Sponsor 2019- Jack Ross
Anduril, post: 1432404 Wrote:And for Ms Tantie: "and replacement of the memorial pavers."

Thanks Andi. Not so much for our group paver, but the one in memory of my dad.

Missed!
Ms Tantie.
xox
2017 advocate for Nathan Drummond - on the rise...
Ms Tantie, post: 1432414 Wrote:Thanks Andi. Not so much for our group paver, but the one in memory of my dad.

Missed!
Ms Tantie.
xox

Are they putting them back in? That wasn't clear in the article.
"Ridicule is the only weapon that can be used against unintelligiable propositions." Thomas Jefferson
Dmactiger, post: 1432415 Wrote:Are they putting them back in? That wasn't clear in the article.

I take this to mean it is so... "The redevelopment includes installation of new scoreboards, crowd barriers, provision of toilets and amenities, fit-out of kiosk, medical rooms, coaches meeting room, coaches and stats box [COLOR="#FFFF00"]and replacement of the memorial pavers.[/COLOR]"

Bold!
Ms Tantie.
xox
2017 advocate for Nathan Drummond - on the rise...
I hadn't realised that the players' race was no longer there.

Wonder if "crowd barriers" include re-installing the race?
[COLOR=rgb(255, 140, 0)]MY AVATAR: [SIZE=4]1967 WEG tiger[/SIZE][/COLOR]