Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Geelong Tigers 20th Anniversary
[ATTACH]9835.vB[/ATTACH]
Cheers!

Please don’t PM me with help issues as I won’t respond. Use the Help & Suggestions Forum.
2018 - Fighting Tiger Fund Patron
2018 - Official Richmond Cheer Squad Member
Thanks for posting this!

We are holding our 20th Anniversary on Sat 15th Feb at the ME Bank Centre 7pm onwards.

Tickets are $40pp this includes fingerfood and drinks at bar prices.
If you are travelling from the Geelong area we will be running a bus and you can buy a $50 ticket with the bus trip included.

It's a pretty big celebration for us, as the club has seen some lean times so have we as a Supporter Group. We are one of the oldest Supporter groups at the Richmond football club and have donated thousands of dollars to RFC over the last 20 years. We have formally invited many ex RFC players that we have had dealings with over the last 20 years and trust me the list is HUGE! We wanted to hold it in Melbourne at our homeland Punt Rd to enjoy the night with our Melbourne friends that have helped us, anyone can come along to the evening (must be over 18 though)

Our player ambassador Nathan Foley will also be there!

Geelong Tigers Committee Smile
That is a fantastic effort!

Well done to all at Geelong Tigers. :thumbsup:
[COLOR=rgb(255, 140, 0)]MY AVATAR: [SIZE=4]1967 WEG tiger[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Thanks!!
Nice work GT's
...till the final siren's gone...
7 years a Y&B member - thanks to all contributors over that time for making this my Tigers home away from home
Proud to be a: Gold member, Elite Patron and Y&B FTF pledge contributor - "Its about being great"
Just over 4 weeks to go, you don't have to be a Geelong Tigers member to attend the night. All Tigers Supporters are welcome!
Keep fighting the good fight, GT.
Missing all things yellow and black?? Why not all just head to our 20th Anniversary celebration on the 15th of Feb, make it a Trifecta of Richmond things on the weekend! Feb 14th NAB Cup, Feb 15th GT 20th Anniversary, Feb 16 Family day! Sneaky plug! :-)
Unfortunately due to circumstances beyond our control we have had to cancel our 20th Anniversary function on the 15th February. Thank you to everyone that had purchased a ticket, and supported us we have notified you via email in regards to return of ticket money. Thanks Geelong Tigers Committee
What bad luck for your group.

Hope everything is ok.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Geelong Tigers Family Day 2013 Geelong Tigers 12 3,648 11-02-2013, 13:31
Last Post: Geelong Tigers
  Coburg Tigers Playing at Geelong Geelong Tigers 24 5,618 22-08-2012, 22:53
Last Post: Vines
  Geelong Barwon Tigers Trivia Night Geelong Tigers 1 2,315 17-07-2011, 18:28
Last Post: Broadsword
  Geelong Barwon Tigers Raffle Geelong Tigers 0 2,223 04-04-2011, 11:13