Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VFL Team Top-ups
Interesting mix of experience and some youth. The oldest is Luke Collins who's just turned 33, the youngest is Gerard Gleeson who is 19. Three players have come from Tatura.
Daniel Schibeci from Werribee is the son of Tony Schibeci from SEN (and the voice of the MCG), lifelong Tiger supporters Smile
I know I'll probably get jumped on for this question but those players listed only as our VFL players would have to go into the draft to be picked up as an AFL player, wouldn't they?
[COLOR=rgb(255, 140, 0)]MY AVATAR: [SIZE=4]1967 WEG tiger[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Yeah, Gimme & I'm sure a couple of the younger blokes hope this will be a stepping stone.
[COLOR=rgb(255, 215, 0)]Advocate for Shane Edwards
[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgb(255, 215, 0)]Guardian of the Shane Tuck Eternal Flame
[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgb(255, 215, 0)]Do not scorn a weak cub - he may become the brutal tiger [/COLOR]... Mongolian proverb
There were 21 players named last night. They have recruited well. It is nice to see that they have recruited some of our ex rookies. A good spread of age and experience and they have replicated the coaching structure. At punt road we will be very competitive.
Sponsor of Daniel Butler 2015-17
2005-2014 Sponsor of Daniel Jackson

Member of Yellow and Black the greatest of all Football Sites.Cool
Footy at Punt Road will take me back to my childhood, but it will feel strange without my Dad beside me.
[COLOR=rgb(255, 215, 0)]Advocate for Shane Edwards
[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgb(255, 215, 0)]Guardian of the Shane Tuck Eternal Flame
[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgb(255, 215, 0)]Do not scorn a weak cub - he may become the brutal tiger [/COLOR]... Mongolian proverb
Really looking forward to footy at Punt Road. I reckon I'll go to a few matches. It'll be nice to see some RFC football with a more suburban feel. Footy's great at the 'G' but it's a totally different beast. Something about PRO and yellow and black. Wasn't really entused to go see Coburg with their red and blue at City Oval. Going to see the Tigers, totally different story. Big Grin
2013 advocate for Nick "the Destroyer" Vlastuin (Floss-tone) aka "Tigger" AND Kamdyn "the name" McIntosh.
Wonder if the draw is out yet?

Sponsor 2019- Jack Ross
Later this week I believe.
2013 advocate for Nick "the Destroyer" Vlastuin (Floss-tone) aka "Tigger" AND Kamdyn "the name" McIntosh.
Yep my annual trip home for a game will def include watching the 2's at Punt Road. That'll be a great wend. Just sweating the draw now.
...till the final siren's gone...
7 years a Y&B member - thanks to all contributors over that time for making this my Tigers home away from home
Proud to be a: Gold member, Elite Patron and Y&B FTF pledge contributor - "Its about being great"
seenitall, post: 1430531 Wrote:Footy at Punt Road will take me back to my childhood, but it will feel strange without my Dad beside me.

I can put you in touch with Hire an Old Fart - I'd offer to do the gig myself but I'm busy that day! Big Grin
[COLOR=rgb(255, 140, 0)]MY AVATAR: [SIZE=4]1967 WEG tiger[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  McRae to coach Tigers’ VFL team Forbesy 3 1,624 22-10-2015, 20:31
Last Post: Broadsword
  Work with VFL team Luke n Cogz 9 1,109 14-02-2014, 13:28
Last Post: BigTigerCasey