Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Album Notifications
[MENTION=1]Ned[/MENTION],

A self-serving issue, I know, but I notice that album updates don't get airspace in the new posts/new activity views. Is there a configuration setting to make this happen?:propeller_125:
-=2016 Advocate for "The Shed"=-
-=2017 Advocate for Ivan (MkII) Soldo=-

______________________Au MRC FTF
The Activity Stream is currently configured to list Albums, Album comments, and Photo information. More than likely, this gets lost among all the other activity.

A sub-menu which appears when you click on the Forum or New Posts top navigation link is for Albums. There is a link to "[URL="http://www.yellowandblack.com.au/forums/album.php?&do=latest"]Latest Albums[/URL]" which will lead you discover new or changed albums.

I could add it to the top-level navigation but then it may cause some issues for users who have a lower screen resolution unless I remove a current navigation item.

Hope that makes sense [MENTION=5585]BigTigerCasey[/MENTION]
Cheers!

Please don’t PM me with help issues as I won’t respond. Use the Help & Suggestions Forum.
2018 - Fighting Tiger Fund Patron
2018 - Official Richmond Cheer Squad Member
I just remembered about the Filter on the right hand side of the Activity Stream:

[ATTACH]9612.vB[/ATTACH]

Simply click on the down arrow and select, "Photos" and you'll see all new photos in the activity period (7 days).
Cheers!

Please don’t PM me with help issues as I won’t respond. Use the Help & Suggestions Forum.
2018 - Fighting Tiger Fund Patron
2018 - Official Richmond Cheer Squad Member
Thanks [MENTION=1]Ned[/MENTION]
-=2016 Advocate for "The Shed"=-
-=2017 Advocate for Ivan (MkII) Soldo=-

______________________Au MRC FTF
Aww, I thought this was a new music thread. Smile

Doolittle!
Ms Tantie.
xox
2017 advocate for Nathan Drummond - on the rise...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Unread Notifications thebigricho 5 534 03-03-2013, 03:04
Last Post: justmike
  Avatars and Album images SouthernStand 5 606 01-03-2013, 10:52
Last Post: Ned