Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GWS v Richmond
I've received the following from Mark Maunder of the Sydney Tigers Supporters Group:

For those travelling to Sydney for the Tigers v GWS on Saturday June 16th
See the link below to purchase tickets
www.ticketmaster.com.au/venueartist/157634/1529463?artistid=1529463&minorcatid=711&date=2012-6-16

I have been told that the Cheersquad will be in Aisle 242, so you might want to sit in that vicinity.

Gerard Egan tells me that tickets are available for this game.
Contact Gerard [email protected] if you wish to purchase a ticket for this game

Tommy Hafey returns to Harbour Town

To coincide with the Tigers game the Sydney Tigers are hosting a function on Friday evening 15th of June at Paddo RSL-see flyer attached.

Special Guest Tommy Hafey, with Dale Weightman and an appearance from Football Manager
Craig Cameron.

Should be a great night so if you are interested in attending click on the link to purchase tickets or contact me.

I'll be down tomorrow to hopefully see a Tigers victory and will be at the social club after the game

Go Tigers

MARK MAUNDER
PRESIDENT RICHMOND TIGERS SYDNEY SUPPORTERS GROUP
E: [email protected]
W: www.sydneytigers.org.au
Cheers!

Please don’t PM me with help issues as I won’t respond. Use the Help & Suggestions Forum.
2018 - Fighting Tiger Fund Patron
2018 - Official Richmond Cheer Squad Member
One week at a time!
If you're committed enough, you can make any story work.

I once told a woman I was Kevin Costner, and it worked because I believed it.
This thread should be entitled "the bye"
Always treat your opposition with respect before you smack them and then mock them!
SouthernStand, post: 419998, member: 248 Wrote:Always treat your opposition with respect before you smack them and then mock them!

I reckon Dimma could have the team playing the under 12 AusKick 2nds and he would still say, "Look ... They're a very very good football side. We have the utmost respect for them. They've got young Jimmy who's having a great season and little Sophie is in Career best form. You just have to look at their performance against ... blah da blah da blah da". Big Grin
2013 advocate for Nick "the Destroyer" Vlastuin (Floss-tone) aka "Tigger" AND Kamdyn "the name" McIntosh.
I'll be there.
Don't underestimate them, no matter who they are. Remember round 10 against Port Power last year? How about the easy game against Gold Coast rd17?

Every team needs to be treated like a finalist of whom is in our way.
If you told me you didn't miss me, I would more than likely call you a liar and walk away. Then, umm, find some place to get some ice cream to replenish the innocence you blackened with your filthy deceits. (I like strawberry).
They will be crushed. They will be a blip, next!
Thanks for the info.....I'll be there for sure. Will be the only game I see live this year.
coastie tigerluver, post: 420082, member: 936 Wrote:Thanks for the info.....I'll be there for sure. Will be the only game I see live this year.

Team,

Tickets for the Tommy Hafey function in Harbour Town at Paddington RSL on Friday, 15 June 2012 are still available and are well supported by visiting Richmond Supporters and supporters living in Sydney. Contact ticketmaster or contact the club on 1300 136 605 to purchase your tickets. This will be a great night and not to be missed if you're travelling to Sydney.

Let’s Turn Skoda stadium into our own home ground and dominate the crowd.

The after match function will be held at GT cafe, 20 minute walk from Skoda Stadium, 350 Parramatta Road Homebush NSW 2140
For more information of the above go to

http://www.sydneytigers.org.au/

http://www.gtcafe.com.au/

Kind regards
Tim F
Treasurer
RTSSG
Bring Back The Roar To The MCG

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GWS v Richmond in Sydney Round 12 Ned 24 2,646 22-03-2012, 11:53
Last Post: Bornfor3121