Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drop that player! Develop that player!
I'd be very surprised if it's Kel.

Sponsor 2019- Jack Ross
Very surprised if it is Kel Moore.

Could be Dan Connors or McDonald...?
[COLOR=rgb(255, 255, 0)]Proud sponsor of #11 Cleo in 2014 (who dissed me at the Players Sponsors dinner in 2015) Smile[/COLOR]
RICHMOND
Addam Maric is favoured to replace Jake King (knee) after being named second best in the Coburg Tigers' victory over Sandringham. Hard-working Jeromey Webberley could also come in for King. Tyrone Vickery's poor form leaves him open to demotion. Tom Derickx would be the like-for-like replacement, but Derickx probably needs to do a bit more with Coburg before making his AFL debut.

-Paul Daffey

AFL "In the mix"
http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/t...fault.aspx
I think this person is pulling my leg about the retirement so I will not name the player and just wait and see if anything surfaces over the next 48 hours.

If nothing does, then we can all breathe easy and I will strike that particular gent off my Facebook friends list.
Very funny CT.
They should have a facebook "enemy" list or "former friends" list.
[COLOR=rgb(255, 255, 0)]Proud sponsor of #11 Cleo in 2014 (who dissed me at the Players Sponsors dinner in 2015) Smile[/COLOR]
Yeah last scoop this guy gave me was that we were going to select Ben Cousins in the PSD.

Before the media said it.
Cardtrader, post: 414094, member: 56 Wrote:Yeah last scoop this guy gave me was that we were going to select Ben Cousins in the PSD.

Before the media said it.

In that case it sounds like he knew before Richmond did. It really was a last minute decision.
"Ridicule is the only weapon that can be used against unintelligiable propositions." Thomas Jefferson
Dmactiger, post: 414095, member: 644 Wrote:In that case it sounds like he knew before Richmond did. It really was a last minute decision.
And not necessarily a stab in teh dark either.
Proud advocate of the two Tiger hardnuts, Dusty 'Dont Argue" Martin and Brad 'The Wrath of' Helbig
I know some thought it too early to mention drop that player, develop that player but I disagree. We have the season stretching before us. Do we say at the years end we should have played that player, dropped that player or do we cry at years end we should have seen this player, given this player more opportunity. It's all to late with the season over. So have your say now.

This week we have gone with the same team except for a straight swap King (injury) for A. Maric.

The selection committee has spoken.

In some respects I like the consistancy of the team playing as a whole. I have concerns in the forwards especially. The experienced midfield I have as so/so. I liked what I saw in our backs last week. Not fantastic but definately an improvement.

What can we say about the team next week after our match against Melbourne.

Would love match report feed back from all.

Say it how you see it!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2019 Player Countdown Gracie 28 421 Yesterday, 09:46
Last Post: Gracie
  Player Ratings for the 2017 AFL Grand Final Ned 0 125 29-09-2017, 14:53
Last Post: Ned
  Dusty ‘just a bloody good player’ Ned 0 74 23-07-2017, 18:53
  ‘Player A’ should be looking at six weeks Ned 0 65 28-06-2017, 09:06
  Tigers and Swinburne develop new sport media course Ned 0 68 21-06-2017, 13:53
  Tigers drop tight one to Swans Ned 0 64 17-06-2017, 20:12
  AFL teams: Cox axed, Tigers drop three Ned 7 308 30-03-2017, 06:16
Last Post: TigerHardwick
  2017 Player Count Down Thread Gracie 264 6,378 22-03-2017, 16:35
Last Post: Lazza
  'Good player, good leader' Ned 10 656 14-06-2016, 20:21
Last Post: Black
  Deledio determined to be a one-club player Ned 1 247 10-06-2016, 10:49
Last Post: terry31